• Are you looking for a rewarding role where you can give back to the community ?
• Don't miss out on this unique opportunity to join a team in a diverse and exciting role !
Nexus currently has exciting opportunity for you to join their team based in Canberra. Opportunities exist for permanent fulltime and various casual roles.
In these pivotal roles, you will be responsible for managing and overseeing a caseload of clients with either a mental illness or disability, ensuring they obtain and maintain meaningful employment within the local community.
Some of your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to :
• Liaising with local employers in order to identify potential vacancies in their workforce, and reverse market clients to fill these roles;
• Providing case management on an individual and group basis;
• Engaging job seekers to promote active participation in the community by addressing social and vocational barriers to employment;
• Maintaining concise and up to date information on individual clients; and
• Working as part of a high performing team to meet negotiated performance/outcome targets.
The successful candidates will possess relevant case management skills as well as experience in marketing, networking, liaison and negotiation.
You will be a dedicated team player with sound administration skills allowing you to maintain database systems efficiently.
A current driver's licence, reliable vehicle and working with venerable peoples check are essential to be considered for this position.
Nexus is committed to ensuring they provide a flexible work/life balance to their employees and as such these roles are Mon - Fri.
You will receive a competitive remuneration (commensurate with experience).You will also receive salary packaging options to significantly increase the value of your take-home pay!
This is a fantastic opportunity to become a valued team member within a dynamic and growing company. We are a supportive and close knit organisation where you will be continually challenged and valued !
To apply please email you application to firstname.lastname@example.org